January 6, 2017 ( 2nd year anniversary of my blog! ) 16. This is the part where I learn the hard way, make the most painful mistakes ...
Merry Christmas to everyone & their families! I hope everyone had a wonderful time and on that note I myself took some time to think ...
Merry Christmas to everyone & their families!
I hope everyone had a wonderful time and on that note I myself took some time to think about my blog.
I know I know, its definitely been so long!
But I'm back and ready to blog again since this school year has been pretty hectic.
Here are some photos I took / edited during Christmas Eve and noticed there was a but of a theme in all the photos.
I know these aren't my "best" photos but I know that there is room for improvement.
Please comment down below any blog suggestions you'd like to see from me next year!
Get ready for the 3rd year anniversary of my blog ( which is when I turn 16 )...
Our Chevorlet commercial is finally out! The first campaign only involved my brother and my dad, and now my mom and I are part as well! ...
I'm back with my first day of school essentials! My school starts August and will be ending around May. Since I start school tomorr...
I'm back with my first day of school essentials!
My school starts August and will be ending around May.
Since I start school tomorrow *cries*, here are things I thought I would bring on the first day of school!
I also want to state that we don't really do much regarding acads on the first day of school, so I like to keep my things light.
1. Notebook - Since it's the first day of school, I'll be needing to jot down notes for things we will be needing in the future or even homework *cries again*
2. Wallet - In case of emergencies ( aka " gutom na gutom na ako, sige, bili na lang ako ng pagkain" ), I have my wallet!
3. Eye Glasses - I rarely use my glasses, although there are times during class where in we need to read long paragraphs or even powerpoint presentations.
4. Pencil Case - You wouldn't want to be asking for a pen on the first day of school now would you? I know I wouldn't want to!
5. Lipstick - I know school isn't about looking on fleek a hundred percent of the time, but I would like to do a few touch ups here and there to look decent at least.
6. Oil Blotter Sheets - My T - Zone area tends to get oily during the day, so I use my Oil Blotter Sheets to " mattify " my skin.
7. Hand Sanitizer - Germs germs germs germs! ( plus my hand sanitizer smells like Vanilla Cupcakes! )
8. Phone - I never leave the house without my phone!
Now that you've reached the end, comment down below any back to school related topics I could blog about!
I actually did it! I dyed my hair!! ( waaaaaahh ) I've been wanting to dye my hair for some time now, although I had a lot of thin...
I actually did it! I dyed my hair!! ( waaaaaahh )
I've been wanting to dye my hair for some time now, although I had a lot of thinking to do..
What colour would it be? How much damage would be done? Would it suit me?
I ended up doing it anyway.
My natural hair colour is dark brown, but I wanted to spice things up a bit. I aspired to be a red head, although that might be too much for now, so I decided to play it safe and chose a natural brown colour!
Once you see it in person, it really isn't that noticeable. But under the sun? That's a whole new story..