On The Road Again Tour 2015

March 21, 2015 (Please do not take this photo. It is mine, I took it myself.)  One Direction finally made it to Manila! ...


March 21, 2015

(Please do not take this photo. It is mine, I took it myself.) 

One Direction finally made it to Manila!

I went to Day 1 in the VIP area with my mom, brother, cousins, Ninang and a few friends. The concert was absolutely incredible! Although Zayn wasn’t able to make it to the concert for personal reasons, they still managed to keep their performance spirit up. The concert was held at MOA's concert grounds, we were there at around 5 in the afternoon. We ate early dinner at UCC then headed straight to the venue. As soon as we got out of the car, there were so much people! Well, what would I expect? Of course there would be tons of people! Despite the crowd, we had VIP access and had our own gates and One Direction freebies which includes a watch & an I.D. 

Before the boys came out on stage, there was a rave to get the spirits up and next thing you know, the boys finally came on stage. I love how much they interacted the audience, especially the ones at the back. Ahhhh truly something I will never forget! I'm still speechless till this very day, I thought iId never see them live but then, I did. It was a dream come true, I'll never forget how Liam sang to me, how Niall played his guitar to me, how Louis looked through the crowed, how Harry sang his last lines and stared into my eyes. Now that's completely unforgettable. What a night!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Your so lucky Cassy to see them in personal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow cool, naiimagine ko talaga ang mga kaganapan ng 1D concert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there too Cassy :D That night was the BEST EVEEER. Btw I Saw you and you were so Fab <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your propic! Its derreeeeennn... darrenatic here! And a.......... CASSREN FAN! (Cassy and Darren) lels

      Delete
  4. How old are you? 14? I was about your age when I started writing. It's okay to have a few grammatical errors. You're just starting. Just keep reading and keep writing. You'll get there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. For real ate? The last paragraph? He looked into your eyes?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great experience Cassy! So blessed and lucky that you were able to see them personally. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so lucky to see them cass. Because of your blog, i already have an idea what was i want to write. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so lucky to see them cass. Because of your blog, i already have an idea what was i want to write. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so lucky to see them cass. Because of your blog, i already have an idea what was i want to write. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images