20 Facts About Me

Seriously, who would have thought that thinking of 20 facts about yourself could be so hard? It actually took me a whole month just t...


Seriously, who would have thought that thinking of 20 facts about yourself could be so hard? It actually took me a whole month just to fill this list up! Well, this is my way for you guys to get to know me more. Hope you guys enjoy! 


1. I'm addicted to strawberries.

2. I base my opinion on food by texture and not really by taste.

3. I dislike squishy or soft food like marshmallows.

4. I purchased 2 items from the Bethany Mota Collection.

5. I dyed my hair black once for a shampoo commercial.

6. I was born in Los Angeles, California and when I was 3 months old, I moved to the Philippines.

7. I'm big boned.

8. All the sports I play/do are: swimming, tennis, basketball, football, volleyball, ping pong, badminton.

9. I took voice lessons and piano lessons.

10. I got my first iPhone 4s for free and after 3 days of owning it, I lost it. Way to go, self. 

11. I'm interested in things about life and psychology.

12. I'm a very picky reader.

13. I don't like sharing my music / playing it out loud.

14. I only transferred schools once.

15. I love the beach and the city.

16. Oh look, we've reached my favourite number!

17. I'm either lightweight and sensitive or a tough cookie.

18. I'm so confused whether or not I'm childish or a bit mature for my age.

19. I wanted to be a fashion designer when i was younger. I used to practice sewing, drawing and making random sketches.

20. As of now, I want to study in London for college.

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. I love you Idol! Your so humble and pretty👏 I love you ate Cass💋

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGG! London?? That's cool!!! I love this facts!! Thank you for this facts princess, because if this facts I got a chance to know you more 💞❤💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ate cassy your so cute nice and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cassy. I don't you personally but let me add to that. :)

    21. You are smart and beautiful.
    22. You have a good head on your shoulders.
    23. You are adored and loved by us (Team CassRen).
    24. Your witty and funny answers on ask.fm always makes our day.
    25. WE LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygoodness. This 20 facts of yours are kinda cool ;))) And yeah always remember that I love you hehe. Take care loves :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a beautiful personality! Thanks for this 20 cool facts of yours. I knew some people who loves you - Team CassRen. I pray that you are aware that they have the most pure intention: not for a love team, but for a friendship. I pray for a blessed future a head of you, Cassy! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still reading your blogs and still hoping for more :) I'm actually 15 years old and i can pretty much relate to the things you like and the stuff you do.
    P.s. love your blogs and i; rather we, love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cassy I love it ;-) same tayo I'm a picky reader :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is very interesting and where the same i want to study in london too. beautiful smart i think all of the charasteristic is on you. have a bless year cassy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you do a braces blog? I just want to get tips.. Thankie i love your blog😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice one! I think I must list 20 facts about me as well. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice one! I think I must list 20 facts about me as well. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi cassy! You are so adorable girl.keep active to maintaince your measure!joke!i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love how you describe yourself and we have 3 things in common i dislike marshmallows,i dont want to share my music and most of all im a picky reader well yeah i pick the best !
    theres just one thing that i have to say

    You're awesome Cassy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love how you describe yourself and we have 3 things in common i dislike marshmallows,i dont want to share my music and most of all im a picky reader well yeah i pick the best !
    theres just one thing that i have to say

    You're awesome Cassy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice!! but still # 10 tho haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cassy what are you use perfume what is the name? Answer plzz

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images