Hailee Steinfeld in Manila

April 8, 2016   Hailee was absolutely amazing! I had so much fun during her concert that I sang all of the songs until i coul...




April 8, 2016 

Hailee was absolutely amazing!

I had so much fun during her concert that I sang all of the songs until i couldn't even sing anymore! The concert started at around 8pm ( Eastwood Mall ).
The crowd was great! And the place felt so alive and I freaking loved it! 


Set list:
1. Damn you're such a 
2. Love Myself 
3. * short acapella of work* 
4. Love yourself
5. Flashlight
6. Rock Bottom


I am so happy and blessed to be able to have this opportunity to watch Hailee.

I'd also like to thank the organisers for the meet & greet, CD signing, and the VIP seats.
Hailee, DO come back to the Philippines!( Oh my goodness, did I tell you how we passed her dressing room to get to our seats!!??) Anyways, we are all excited for your new album!
I'd also like to share that during the meet & greet hugging / kissing wasn't allowed and yet she hugged me first * cries a river*, she is seriously the sweetest!


PS.
She smells like flowers..





You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. My friends were there to watch her too bad i didn't get to see or hear her voice live :(((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckiest girl alive!So happy to hear that cass 😊 Sana ako din 😢

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lucky Cass!wish i was there!Love your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so blessed Cass! You're the first one that popped out off my mind when I knew that Hailee is here! Ily. & your blogs. Pls do post YouTube videos & collab with Alexa! 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Collab with Alexa L? Hmmmm.... we'll see.. hehe

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post baby girl! We love you from team cassren! How are you and darren?,hope you two are getting along together! Love you 😘

    Hope you could write about your summer vacay. Tnx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha yes we are friends, and I'll be making a video on my trip to America! But that will be later on around June..

      Delete
  7. i hope u enjoy ur Vacay Cass.. You're so lucky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ur so lucky Cassy to meet Hailee. :(
    I'm a big fan of her :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cassy! More blogpost please! I really loved it soooooooo much huhu. Love you dear, Godbless :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My big dream is to meet you, I do not know why I so admire you, everything in you can make me captivated. how do you think, how you talk, how you show everything about you being able to make me open my eyes to always be grateful for what God gave in my life, thanks you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images