Healthy " Fries "

Okay for real now, who doesn't love em' potatoes? I'm sure you've seen recipes like this online but I just w...




Okay for real now,

who doesn't love em' potatoes?

I'm sure you've seen recipes like this online but I just wanted to show you guys how i bake my so called " French Fries".

So here's my take on these baked potatoes! 








What you'll need:

- Potatoes ( around 1 to 3 depending on how much your baking )
- Olive Oil
- Salt
- Pepper
- Pastry Brush
- Wax Paper Sheets
- Tray




Directions

1. Set the oven to around 180 degrees


2. Peel em' potatoes and slice them into thick looking fries. ( Don't forget to wash them! )



3. Spread the Wax paper onto the tray and start placing the sliced potatoes side by side.


4. Since we don't want to waste oil, pour a small amount onto a cup or saucer. Then using your pastry brush, dip it onto the olive oil and brush through the potatoes.

5. This step all depends on you, maybe you want more salt rather than pepper? More of a spicy kind of person? Chili powder is the way to go!

6. Once you've placed the tray in the oven, set your timer to 30 minutes.
( just to be safe, visit the oven at least twice )


7. Once the 30 minutes is up, make sure your "fries" get to cool down for about 3 minutes.


8. Honestly.

What are you waiting for.

EAT THEM ALREADY.





Enjoy!



























You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. Oh! you love also baking 😍 thank you cass for sharing your very own homemade french fries I'm gonna try this right away 😉 hope you can do vlogs about baking too on your youtube channel together with jullyna & murry (paki hi ako cass 😘)
    How are you na?I miss you so much you didn't post na kasi here in your blog hehehe! I love you always cassy, you & jullyna 😘😘💝💝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaasss haha..
      I haven't been posting lately cause I'm actually here in America huhu

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Wow!your very talented Cass!Mukha syang masarap☺☺Anyways, kanino ka natutong magluto or magbake??Tinuruan ka ba ng dad mo??or ng mom mo??self thought..Tingin ko dapat ilagay mo yan sa vlog mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Well.. I had cooking & baking classes since i was little so I'm guessing that helped. My mom usually cooks at home and I help her a lot. Although I'll have to admit that these are just basic meals :) hehe

      Delete
  3. Marunong rin ba si Mavy magbake??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks yummy cass! How's your US trip so far? Hope you could keep us updated! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! America is such a great country! I'll be posting a lot once i get back to the Philippines!

      Delete
    2. Yay! Will be waiting for your updates. When is the start of school cass?

      Delete
  7. wow!! i am also a potato just kidding ate Cass! Please support my upcoming blog ate Cass. Maybe sometimes we may have a colab hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi cassy , when you come in indonesia , i want ask you cassy . why you response another and me not. but i always with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FRIES! That recipe is exactly what I need! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you tried doing thinner slices? xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also bake my fries too! BTW, do you have any plans on being a vegan? BC I have plans but Its kind hard tbh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi cassy. what's mav and your height again? finally had the chance to write comments. Looking forward for your new updates about your vaca. loveyouu legaspi familyy teamJollibee 💕💕

    ~clyte

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you should consider not adding any oil. I just peel and slice the potatoes then pat them dry with kitchen towel to absorb some water so that it will avoid getting mushy/soft. Unless you want it to be soft then you can skip the drying part. Then I add some seasonings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. why you not response your fans from indonesia , but another you response cass when you come in indonesia please response.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I tried this Cassy, but sad to say failed huehuehue whyyy lol. :(

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images