14, Fresh Start.

January 6,2015  Yup, officially 14 years old, and honestly, I don't know what challenges will come. Let's just say I'm just l...

January 6,2015 

Yup, officially 14 years old, and honestly, I don't know what challenges will come. Let's just say I'm just living it. Some people think being 14 is just "the second year of the teenage life" but some people say that being 14 means additional responsibilities, which is true. Honestly, I feel myself slowly maturing as the days go by. I start to slowly realize that having birthdays isn't about the gifts, or how much it costs or if ever it was branded, but the responsibility and the task you were given at hand and the decisions and choices you make. As a 14 year old, I choose to stay positive no matter what the circumstances are, and I shouldn't fear the little voice inside of me. That's why it's there isn't it? To be heard? 

Anyways, I shouldn't expect a merry-go-round type of journey, but a fast 360 degree messed up roller coaster that has ups and downs. I am what I am today, and we'll see what awaits at the end. And hey, I finally started a blog, and no, this wasn't part of my new year's resolution, but a part of my task. Well, here's to being a fourteen year old!


You Might Also Like

13 comments

Flickr Images