Midnight, The Stars, And You

February 20, 2015. That was the most memorable night ever because it was my first school dance. In most schools, scho...



February 20, 2015.

That was the most memorable night ever because it was my first school dance. In most schools, school dances are for juniors and seniors but thanks to our junior high school student council, we were able to have our own grade 8 & 9 dance! The theme was Gatsby which was anything gold, silver, black, and white, very 20s.

As soon as I entered the venue I could already feel the energy in the atmosphere. Since I was the host, I had to go through the script with my other co-hosts (shout out to Nicolo and Davy hehe). Gosh, where do I begin? Everyone took their outfits to a whole new level! There was also a DJ who played EDM as the girls partied in high heels and ended up complaining because of the pain by the end of the night. The fun part was the photo booth! My best friends and I took loads of photos together!

Despite that, it was one of the nights that made my best friends and I much closer, and I also got to talk to more of my other school mates and danced the night away. I’d also like to thank Tita Ien Beltran for putting my outfit together and for making my skirt. 



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Cassy :)) Hope to see more photos on your next entries..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi cassy! i really love your blog. keep it up! hope to be your friend also.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images