Flourless Pancakes

That's right, you heard it! FLOURLESS PANCAKES. Say whaaat? Some of you probably saw these pancakes around Pinterest or some life hac...


That's right, you heard it! FLOURLESS PANCAKES. Say whaaat? Some of you probably saw these pancakes around Pinterest or some life hack website and i think it is one of the smartest and healthiest recipes ever! So I'm here to share this recipe. I did change a few things but it still works the same way. And I just want to point out that I am not a professional chef, I just found this recipe online and tried it. 

Here it is: 

1. YOU NEED:
- 1 Egg 
- 2 Bananas 
- Olive oil 

2. Place the egg and bananas in one bowl then mash them together. Once they are slightly liquid-y, take your whisk and whisk away! 

3. Pour one table spoon of olive oil (just so that the pancakes don't stick to the pan, you'll have a hard time flipping it) into the pan.


4. Pour your pancake mix into the pan, its up to you on how you want your pancakes, maybe you want a lot of tiny pieces? Or maybe 1 HUUUUGE pancake.


5. Then do the typical "flip your pancake"


6. And you're good to go! You can add butter and syrup for more taste if you want to! 



You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I will try this at home Cass! Using your instruction :) It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GENIUS. I will give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Great i try last time it's really good! Cassy.. thank you! now its my favorite

      Delete
    3. Great i try last time it's really good! Cassy.. thank you! now its my favorite

      Delete
  3. I never knew that this exists! Omg thank you! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amagash... not too magastos... i'll try this . Woot woot!! Any banana will do??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha. Tinamaan ako dun sa 1 HUUUUGE pancake :3

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images