My Saturdate, Murielle

April 11, 2015  Murry and I went ate at a healthy restaurant called "FaBurrito" which states how many calories are in eac...


April 11, 2015 

Murry and I went ate at a healthy restaurant called "FaBurrito" which states how many calories are in each dish. I ordered salad and it tasted absolutely amazing and actually made me feel more full than eating any typical salad, which is pretty good in my case. Then we walked around for a bit and eventually got some coffee at Starbucks, and even decided to get a Macaroon. Afterwards, we decided to go shopping! Funny how we both ended up buying the same pair of shorts..Well anyway, here are some photos from today! Hope you guys enjoy! I'd like to apologise in advanced for some unfocused photographs. 







On me: 
  • TOP: Stradivarius
  • BOTTOMS: H&M, SHOES: Converse 

                         
On Murry: 
  • TOP: black cardigan from Zara and a blue navy sleeveless top from Kirkland
  • BOTTOMS: H&M pants and Converse                        

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Omg! You look so pretty Cass! Haha!😍😂 Loveyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FaBurrito in Eastwood? Oh my God! I hope to see you in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I love it there! Thanks to Murry for introducing that resto! Hope to see some of you guys around!

      Delete
  4. Heyyy Cassy! I'd just stalking your ig, sadly you didn't accept my request (huhuhu) . But its fine. So I just check your blog ( like what you said ) Hihi. And you know what? I almost done reading all your blog and Im super na - amazed. You are such a very good writer. Keep up the good work Cassy! (PS: Im only 14 y/o) Haha. By the way, Im a solid fan of You and Mavvy! ( Hope you notice me ) You two is so adorable and gorgeous as well. I hope to see you TWINS 💕💞😘 Take care and Godbless you and your nice Family 💜 #LegaspiTeam 👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ate cassy.... you made a beautiful blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ate cassy puwede po paccept ng request ko po sa ig Kung ok Lang naman po sa inyo,..😀😃

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cassy. Pa accept naman po ng request ko sa ig mo. @cessaaang yun. Salamat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cassy. Pa accept naman po ng request ko sa ig mo. @cessaaang yun. Salamat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your friend's outfit. Can I ask where do you get your bag?

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images