Benefit Beauty haul ( HK Trip 2015 )

REAL cheeky party holiday blush kit Well well well! This kit is really a party! This kit is nothing but good stuff! It truly is...



REAL cheeky party holiday blush kit



Well well well! This kit is really a party! This kit is nothing but good stuff! It truly is complete because you've got a push up liner + mascara, and a highlighter! ( upper right ). As of now i'm loving the HOOLA bronzer and Sugarbomb blush!

For more details on the blush kit...the order goes from left to right..
Dandelion - Brightening face powder
Rockateur - Cheek powder
Sugarbomb - Flush face powder
HOOLA - Bronzing powder
Coralista - Face powder





They're Real ( push-up liner )

For the They're Real push up liner, this was a huge help for me! For it actually has an angled brush! Great for beginners like me! At first i was intimidated by the fact that my first eyeliner would be quite pricey, but knowing that it was easier to use than the regular ones, it was much easier applying and practicing the perfect wing liner! Excited to wear them more once i've finally mastered the " ultimate " wing liner! 





              Fine One One 

Now this beautiful thang! This got me really excited! I actually wanted this product months ago...but sadly it was out of stock. Good thing i found it in HK! This product is actually a 3 in 1! The top part ( the lightest pink ) works as the highlighter, the middle part ( Hot pink ) as the blush / lip color, the last part ( coral ) as the " contour". This is probably my favorite product out of all the three, i love the color combo and the packaging itself! 








You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I hope you have a picture wearing some of your cutie makeup. If it is ok with you but it's ok too if not. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could see you wearing your make up! I know you'd look more beautiful. :) Do you mind if you visit my blog? (http://gabthelion.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you send us some pics wearing makeup? I just want you to inform that you are too beautiful to wear makeup. Fyi i dont force you to "not to" wear some. But I like your style

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and that adds up to your beauty, you know Cassy, you're the ideal teenage girl, 'cause teens needs to be as simple as you, you don't need to wear makapal na make up, I really adore you because you are really adorable. Thumbs up, kee it up Cassy

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images