Volleyball

                                                I am not a pro, I am not the best,                                              but i ...

                                                I am not a pro, I am not the best, 
                                            but i have definitely found the sport i love.



 
 



I've started playing volleyball since i was grade 7, and i have started as the "Scaredy Cat" of the team. I would always be scared whenever a ball would approach me, but then eventually i got over it. 

Volleyball was the first sport that i felt was "mine". Of course i'm not saying i am the best, but every time i would play games, i just felt as if i was in my own world, my own world of Volleyball. I would always look forward to training ( unlike my previous sports trainings ) despite the strengthening and endless drills we had to do ( TY Coach Rhyll for making my legs cry and my arms sore ). I know i've only been playing volleyball for almost 3 years and i know there is a ton of room for improvement and i'm excited to work on that, but sadly seasons over and now i'd have to wait for next year. I'm still looking for other volleyball trainings/camps i could join so that i could still play, but as of now i'm actually in the football Varsity team of my school. Anyways, back to my point, i just wanted to share how much i love Volleyball and how i'm happy to finally find the sport that i was " made for " and that could still bring a smile to my face even though i'd get spiked in the face ( Ha ha, very funny Cas ). I hope you guys find your very own sport / hobby / talent or WHATEVER it is that makes you feel like you are your own person and you are in your own happy place. 

This photo was taken during the MISAA tournament 2015 @ Everest Academy.



You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. I wish i could play volleyball! I really admire you.. Happy for you cass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to play volleyball but I can't... im afraid to get spiked. HAHA. You're so talented and thats why I really really admire you! Love youuu! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww don't worry about it! Like what i said in my post, i also started out scared, all you have to do is try! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. Hey Cass! Can you post something about you and your twin brother? I love to know more things about you guys because you always reminds me of me and my twin brother. �� even though he's not here with me anymore. So please? Can you post some? So atleast I could feel how great it is to have a twin �� you guys always made me feel as if he's here, with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ate cassy! Can you please make a note about:25 Things I(You) Can't Live Without. Please ate cassy. :) i just wanted to know you more :)
    Please post po :)
    Tace Care always po.
    God bless you po!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi cassy! i want to play that sport but i am afraid haha.. I want to see you soon! God bless and take care always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wish I could play volleyball like you, Cassy! You're very talented and I really admire you. You're my inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're my inspiration, Stay Humble and Pretty, :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cassy, It's nice to know that you found what really makes you happy. I wish I could overcome my fear in that sport. *SIGH*... unfortunately, I have volleyball sport this sem. I'm just too afraid of getting hit by the ball. huhu ;( Cassy please cheer me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And don't worry about it! you'll be fine as long as you're always aware in the court and as long as you have fun!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Cassy ! :) it makes me... somehow excited. :))

      Delete
  9. We are the same ate Cassy i play volleyball and football (but not a varsity) studies first right and being a varsity player is really a hard work roght ate Cassy i really admire you as my one and only idol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe that's right....But if you can handle balancing being in the varsity and focusing on your studies at the same time... then that would be great as well! Aww thank you!

      Delete
  10. Hi Cassy! Were the same sports. Is your jersey number is 1? Pls reply ka.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! hehe, except for football...my jersey number for football is 6

      Delete
  11. Hi Cassy, do you also want to play in UAAP?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Same as you Cassy. I started to play volleyball when i was in Grade 7 . At first im scared to try spikes. But its worth it . :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look tall Cassy! What's your height?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cassy your my inspiration why i love playing volleyball

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cassy your my inspiration why i love playing volleyball

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also play volleyball. Your so inspiring ate Cas. God bless you .

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Cassy.....Cassy ngayon ko lang alam na marunong ka palang mag laro ng iba't-ibang sports.... kagaya ng VOLLYBALL..... :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. IM ALSO PLAYING VOLLEYBALL! BUT IM NOT TALL LIKE CASSY :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. I Hope that I could play with you someday ☺

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images