Grade 9

March 11, 2016 The last day of school is always the best for me. But in this case, it was more of a sobbing type of day. I couldn't...


March 11, 2016

The last day of school is always the best for me. But in this case, it was more of a sobbing type of day. I couldn't help but feel sad that the school year was over despite all the stressful school works i've been given. I guess it was the fact that a handful of my favorite teachers were leaving for better opportunities, and that the school itself is going to be moving to a new building. No one really likes the idea of someone leaving, but we all know that it's for the great or good. 

Now back to the topic of 9th grade, this year surely had it's ups and downs. But what's interesting is that this year taught me the difference between fantasy and reality. 9th grade was also the start of a journey to finding myself and my purpose. In my last post ( Grade 8 ), i said that i was looking forward to more opportunities, memories, friends, experiences, etc. 
Well, I'm happy to say that i found all of those, and I'd like to share a few of them. 

Opportunities: For the first time, i became a team captain for the Volleyball Varsity team ( Team B ).
And for the first time, i had Spanish class! 

Friends: To my classmates who I haven't had a conversation with when i was in 8th grade, we are now closer than ever. And I've stepped out of my comfort zone to be much closer to new students of the upper batches, and i love them! 

Experiences: I lost the 9th grade class election as president, and that has never happened before ( I would usually have a position as a class officer ), and it taught me that winning isn't everything. 

The things that i mentioned were just a little bit of 9th grade. Now for the next year, i figured I'd change it up a bit and give myself a message to my future self!



To my 10th grade self,
I hope that 10th grade was one of your best school years, and i hope that you learned a lot despite the ups and downs. Maybe you've met new people? Maybe you've found a new circle of friends? Or maybe you've stuck to the same circle...
Anyways, i hope that in 10th grade, you will grow so much from day one, till the last day, and realize how much you've improved! 


















You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. It doesn't matter ate Cass naman eh, kakatapos lang ng election namin for the Supreme Student Government, I run but di nanalo,disappointed ako kasi nanalo naman ako the past election pero I realize naman na yung mahalaga ay ang makapag-serve tayo sa kanila though we're not officers, we can help each other. And congratulation by the way for being the Team Captain. Congrats din pala kasi you're a consistent honor student. at may muntik na akong makalimutan, don't forget to post the clear pic of yours with Darren, lagi kasi nakasingit sa likod si Mav eh HAHAHA. May new friend ka na! Love you mwah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Thank you so much! He posted a pic already.. :)

      Delete
    2. But we want to see that pix of yours with Darren, the one in your phone. Please post it po :)

      Delete
  2. Reading this post of yours makes me inspired for becoming 9th grade next school year. I HOPE I will be one of the varsities of my favorite sport as well. I wish you would accomplish more goals when you are in 10th grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I hope you enjoy 9th grade!

      Delete
  3. Hi Cassy we the ADmins of team CassRen are so proud of you! TEAM CASSREN WORLDWIDE IS ALWAYS HERE TO SUPPORT YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cassy, Great experiences tho.

    I hope you'll gain more stuff, good or even the bad experiences, that can make you the best person that you can be.

    Goodluck to the next chapter of your school year being in 10th Grade !!!

    Sendin' Love ~Muahh :* :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ate cassy. Goodluck for being a 10th grade next school year.. Im already in 9th grade next school. I hope i could also have a joyful experience even though it's stressful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And don't worry about it, just enjoy Grade 9 and remember not to overthink things :)

      Delete
  6. Love this post ! I expecting that 10th grade was very wonderful year because 9th grade was very stressful but it's normal in every student so I accept the fact but it's successful in the end ..! Thanks for sharing your memories love it <3 ! Post more Cassy this summer vacation we will wait for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still remember my Highschool Days! When I run as P.I.O in our Dept. Di man ako nanalo ,Marami rin akong natutunan kasi pag natalo ka sa isang competition is not the end of everything.Ika nga "Everything happens for a reason". So ayun , I really love your post cassy. Looking Forward for a new post! I admire the why you write a blog. Keep it up! Experience is the BEST TEACHER! Godbless.. Anyways, I felt "SUPER KILIG" nung nakita ko yung pic niyo ni DARREN...:D GODBLESS...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *I MEAN THE WAY :)Sorry Typo error!! Ayaw kasing maedit :(

      Delete
  8. Good luck next year (Grade 10). Hope you enjoy your High School Days :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, you already ended 9th grade while I am, we rather, are still having our 4th quarter in grade 9

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck Cassy...Whether you win or lose Dont give up๐Ÿ˜‰and also thank you at congrats din kase nagmeetna kayo ni Darren and friends na kayo ngayon..Tnx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Winning isn't about everything :) I really love your blog ate Cass. We love youuuuu!

    -CassysCandies/KyleMatela thank you for liking the pic i posted awhile ago.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck next year! I really find this post inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck Cass for the next school year. Lahat tayo binigyan ng stress ngayon 9th Grade. Ako nga disappointed kasi everyone keeps on saying "enjoy talaga third year 'no", "third year pinaka masaya sa buong highschool", "mas masaya third yr kaysa fourth", etc. Pero no'ng natry ko, I may say na nakakastress ang third year. But, schooling leads to friendship. There may be ups and downs kaya ang masasabi ko lang, good luck and Godbless to us.

    Be happy and thanks for your wonderful blogs. I just want to say that I'm a very diehard fan of yours and specially CassRen ๐Ÿ˜Š Godbless you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goshh! I Enjoy Reading your Blog Cass... same with you i lost my 7th Grade Class Election as President but it's ok.. i will just try it Next Time ... and congratulations for the both of you Cass and Mav..

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Experience is the best way to learn something new" because of friends I'm learning something new and interesting in life

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Cassie! It's my first time to visit your blog. We're in the same grade and sadly tapos na kayo while we were just starting our 4th quarter hahaha. Anyways, I hope next year you'll gain lots of friends again and experiences. Don't worry about losing, it's the reality. You don't win always, there will be ups and downs and I know you can handle it. You're 15 and you're a big girl na.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi Cass! I really love your blog and I made one because I was inspired by yours but mine's still crappy. Thanks for being an inspiration! Also, I really want to see more of your photography so if it's okay, can you please accept my request on your IG? its @sighdiane . don't worry Im not a psychotic fangirl who comments stuff hahaha. that's all stay cool! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cassy Ganda Ng Blogs Mo I'm Your No.1 Fan May gusto sana akong ibigay sayo kaso di ko alam kung paano ko ma ibigay..Hello Cassy Birthday Ko Bukas (March 28,2016) Wish ko sana Ma Accept mo yung Follow ko sayo sa IG and Mabati ako ng Happy Birthday..Thank You We Love You #CassRen Muah!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images