Grunge, LipStick, Shades and...Baking?

Hey! So here are photos of my best friend ( Jullyna ) and I trying our best to pull off lookin' all "grunge" when in reali...


Hey!
So here are photos of my best friend ( Jullyna ) and I trying our best to pull off lookin' all "grunge" when in reality, we were just messing around!
 Yna and i decided that after we bake ( I'll get into that in a bit..), we would have a mini photoshoot in her bedroom. I tried out the craziest shades of liquid lipstick that Yna owned! It was hilarious just seeing how ridiculous i looked! 

Back to the cake, Yna and I baked April's faaaavourite cheesecake!
Our plan we to gather friends, and surprise April for her birthday in her house! ( April 6 )
I'll be posting a little behind the scenes of it!
Stay tuned!

xx
Cassy







You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. omygaaaaaaasss the fierce look tho, omg you're perf huhuhu my self-esteem

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cool here cass 😍 & btw love your blog I always keep re-reading hehehe 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shocks! 😍 You're so beautiful Ate Cassy! 😍 Perfect, lahat na po na sayo. 😘 Maganda, mabait, matalino, sporty, magaling sumayaw, basta lahat na po. 😂 I love you Ate Cass, follower mo ko sa Ask.fm mo dati nung active pa. Thank you po pala sa pagpapalakas ng loob ko nung down na down ako about sa size ko, if you can still remember po yung obssessed magkaroon ng flat tummy. 😊 Thank you for inspiring me. 😊 THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, thank you! And I think I remember that...
      But hey that's great news! Keep it up!

      Delete
    2. Thank you po ulit. 😊😘

      Delete
  5. omg i love grunge <3 nice shots though! and your outfit too with your bestie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We were unexpectedly twinning! Haha!

      Delete
  6. so pretty cassy!! bagay sayo yung song ni Daniel Padilla na : nasayo na ang lahat!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so pretty Cassy! Love your style girl ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cassandra/Chuchay/Cassy! You guys look so gorgeous! Your such a simple, kind and lovable friend! Thank you for being one of the inspirations and role models for the youth today! Continue being such a nice, kind, simple, humble and lovable friend! God Bless you! I'm a fan! Thank you!

    P.S. Sana matikman din ni Darren yung cupcakes na baked mo or baked nyo ni Mavy on his upcoming birthday on May 24! And continue your good start of friendship guys! Hihihi... Thank you again! Hope you can read this!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images