The Honeymoon Tour 2015

August 23, 2015.  The Honeymoon tour. I can't believe I was actually able to to see her perform onstage. Oh the countless times...




August 23, 2015. 

The Honeymoon tour. I can't believe I was actually able to to see her perform onstage. Oh the countless times I've tried to avoid watching videos related to her concert since I was a hundred percent sure I would attend her concert. That was until the tickets were finally being sold online...


Some time around April 2015... 


I quickly turned my laptop on, went to the website and checked for available seats for the VIP section of Ariana's concert.

"ITS AVAILABLE. I HAVE TO SHOW MY PARENTS. I'VE GOT TO CONVINCE THEM SOMEHOW."
I saw my mom inside her room relaxing in the bed. I knew this was an opportunity to bring it up and so I did. But what let my hopes down was the fact that she was just waving it off. My heart fell, knowing if i couldn't even make a simple conversation regarding the concert, I had a ZERO PERCENT CHANCE of actually getting a ticket. So of course, like any other fangirl in this world, I cried. Funny how I cried while riding the stationary bike while my mom was giving me curious glances from the treadmill. My mom finally asked me why I was crying. I knew i had to suck it all in and be strong so I told her nothing was wrong until I gave in and showed her my laptop. I tried to persuade her to get me tickets and when i clicked the refresh button and saw that Ariana's concert tickets were almost sold out.



August 23, 2015: The day of Ariana's concert. 


Today was the day of the concert. I decided to wear cat ears just to support Ariana. I didn't really care whether she'd see me or not. My mom told me that my family and I would join her in my mom's new show's (Doble Kara) premiere night and after that, my dad will have a meeting in Sofitel at around 8pm. 

" PERFECT", I thought to myself. That way I could wear my cat ears outside instead of at home! Anyway, I got dressed up and we were on our way to Trinoma (where the premier was held). My eyes were still glued to the screen, still lost in the story, my mom called me and told me we had to go early since it would be super traffic and that my dad's meeting was really important and we couldn't afford to be late. I followed her, along with my brother and my dad, and said our goodbyes to the cast & crew.


As soon as I got into the car, my dad handed me a sandwich to help my growling stomach. Afterwards, I put my earphones on and was lost in the world of music. Next thing you know, I was fast asleep. 
I woke up quite foggy and unaware of what was happening. 


I looked out of the window and recognized my surroundings. I felt the concert vibe. The loud music, the bass, I saw the various concert ads, and didn't even question it. Since i just woke up, I thought " Oh right, we're going to Sofitel, I'm pretty sure this is the way, or something yeah whatever i'm too sleepy to think zzzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzzz." Next thing you know my Spotify hangs and suddenly my brother, Mavy, panics and hands me his phone and says "HERE CAN YOU LISTEN TO THIS SONG ITS REALLY NICE."  and automatically plugs my earphones to his phone. Weird, why was he so in a rush...well thats when after a moment, out of no where, my dad slaps two concert tickets in my lap, slides the door of our van open and pulls me out right away. I was in complete shock. 


"I'M WATCHING ARIANA?!? HUH? WHAT? BUT HOW? THE TICKETS! HOW WHAT WAIT HUH BUT SOLD OUT HOW HUH WHAT MOM DID YOU HOW HUH??" Was basically what was running through my head. We met up with a group of my mom's friends (their daughters being my friends too hehe shout out to my SG juniors hehe love you guys). We finally entered the venue, with the assistance of Isabella and got to the VIP lounge so that we could have dinner, but i couldn't eat. I WAS TOO EXCITED. I started talking, well, stuttering and talking quickly, thanking my parents, asking just how they got tickets, what happened to my dad's meeting, what happened to dinner at sofitel and all that. My head was filled with thoughts of Ariana. Just want to add that I saw some of my friends, Alexa Illacad and Andrea Brilliantes (thanks Nash for bringing me to them! hehe). Finally the show started, and it was amazing. SHE was amazing, especially live! I really hope she comes back, maybe with a new album? Ariana sure showed us how to graduate that night *wink wink*  (Bang Bang reference).


I apologize for the low quality photos. 


                                 

I would like to thank my mom and dad for giving me the opportunity to see the artist that I truly love and adore. Thank you for being with me that night. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am eternally grateful to have parents like you, I love you both so much. 

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. Oww! What a beautiful surprise! I'm happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. you deserve it cass...just continue being so humble and down to earth😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cassandra! You're most likely never gonna read this, but I really wish/hope you'd write a blog about twin life ((photos would be appreciated)), I completely understand if you don't want to, since it's personal, but a blog suggestion won't hurt right?

    P.S: this is basically me, wanting for you to rub it in my face the fact that you have a twin (( yesh I'm weird ))

    P.P.S: I am deeply astounded by the lack of flaws and well put out blog. Yay!

    P.P.P.S: please mention this specific quote in your blog if ever it happens "I didn't chose the twin life. The twin life chose me"

    P.P.P.P.S: literally wrote a novel. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read it! Hmmm Twin life? there really isn't much of a difference, i cant really compare it to having either a younger or an older sibling...but i guess ill try to? " i didn't choose the twin life. The twin life chose me" HAHA, ill keep that in mind..

      Delete
  4. I'm starting to fall inlove with you Cassy😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy for you cassy! :)) congrats! I know its too late for me to congratulate you and i know you won't reply anymore, still i want to congratulate you :)) im sooooo haaaapppyyy for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you watching movies in cinemas? Or should I say, does your parents alliwed you to?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I am truly grateful for parents like you" uggh! So happy for you Ms. cassy! You deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was there too! VIP A!
    Sadly I wasn't able to see you. I'm a die hard fan too and I cried while watching her specially when she sang Tattooed Heart. Everyone used their flashlights and it was beautiful!
    Sana I can meet you next concert nya (wishing na sana she'll come back)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! Same here, i love love LOVED the part when everyone turned on their flashlights! Beautiful! Hehe who knows? Maybe next time!

      Delete
  12. Can't see your ig feed. 😭😭💔

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cassy, I tried to Follow you in IG but I failed, your account is in PRIVATE.
    Anyway, I really Admire you. I know you won't reply anymore but it's okay. Still HOPING
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! your parents are so sweet your blog makes me cry i love legaspi family!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images