Hong Kong Trip 2015 ( Sem Break )

Finally finally finally. I've been waiting for this trip to Hong Kong since the beginning of summer! Although, thi...








Finally finally finally.

I've been waiting for this trip to Hong Kong since the beginning of summer! Although, this trip was mainly meant for shopping....
Not much site seeing and sadly no Disney Land either! ( boo-hoo! ).
Anyways, we just went to a bunch of malls and restaurants, walked till our feet hurt, and ate till our tummies bulged. I even saw my friend Kylee and we went shopping our parents met and then the chit chatting started.
Fun right?
But then.
My mom's phone went missing.

The last time we saw my mom's phone was when she was asking directions from a bike store, then we headed towards a convenient store and once we headed out and crossed the street, my mom panicked as she was feeling her bag and pockets. Then she said that her phone was gone. My dad on the other hand, was really calm about it, and decided to make a run towards the bike store. My dad came back with news saying it wasn't there.
To sum things up, we headed towards the convenient store and asked for the manager to check the security camera, who knows, maybe my mom left it in the counter and someone stole it? We just had no clue. Till finally the manager said that there was nothing placed in the counter and that we should call the police for help.
Funny how going back to our hotel. My mom found her phone.
Anyone want to guess?
Feel free to comment below!

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its just in the bag..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she put it in her wallet or in a pouch. Just a wild guess : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi cassy! First of all I just want to tell you that I really really really admire you... Your personality,talents and your family. Hehe lol. My mom is a fan of your mom and dad. And I think that is the reason why I like you and mav. Hehe. I can say that im your number 1 fan, stalker and everything! I would like to take courage to ask if it is okay with you to greet Mavy for me Hehehe. Because your brother is my ultimate, paramount, supreme, utmost crush! By the way im just 13 years old. However my grandma is living at the same subdivision where you and your family is. Looking forward to see you both. Love you and God bless your family indeed. :*

    Ps.HOPE YOU'LL READ THIS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe your mom's phone was left in your hotel room or in the deepest part of her bag. I guess? Btw VERY NICE blog post, I think you have enjoyed a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe your Mom thought that she brought with her the phone because maybe she already prepared it inside her bag but maybe somebody message her and chck it and forget it to put inside her bag and the gadget was left in the hotel......hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe your mom left her cellphone in your hotel room ,so when she checked it on her bag she thought it was stole by someone but actually her phone was left in the hotel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe your mom forgot that she left her phone in your hotel before you went shopping or something.. btw, stay cute, smart, pretty, and nice.. Let me know if you receive the goodies that we will send okay?? Post some pics girl! Haha.. love you Cass

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Haha! It also happened to me haha i was actuallh crying hahaha

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  14. Nice trip.Lol but atleast you've been to hongkong. Happy 3rd wedding anniversary to your nanay and tatay! By the way can you and your brother mavy accept my request on instagram and can I get a followback?but if not then its ok, accepting my request would be so flattering. My instagram is @christianabuyen.And btw, nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your mom left it in the hotel!!!! Hahaha i'm always like that heh

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your mom left it in the hotel!!!! Hahaha i'm always like that heh

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images